Thursday, November 10, 2005

Just Realized....

Oh my goodness, it is NOVEMBER!!!! Where has this year gone??? I can't believe it is November. And it will be Christmas before you know it!!! I need to do some shoppin!!! I am really proud of myself, I have actually done a lot of my shopping already!!

It is so pretty outside today. The leaves are changing color (the red ones are my fav) and the cool breeze. It feels great!! I didn't realize I like fall so much. It is good tailgating weather. I hope it stays the same for the Arkansas/Mississippi State game. I hope everyone will come and tailgate. We would love to see everyone!!!

2 comments:

Emerson said...

You are so sweet!!! I still need something for my sister and Ashley so I may give Scarlet a look!!! It sounds like you guys will have fun this weekend!! Ride an extra 5 min on the 4-wheeler for me!!! :)

Emerson said...

How cute!!! Gregg and his friends want to start tailgating aroung 9 or 10am. I know CRAZY!!! What time do you guys open? Have a good week!!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker