Thursday, December 15, 2005

We're Back....

Well we have been home for about a week now. We are still unpacking and trying to get the house all together. I think it may take a little while but boy am I ready to have everything together!!

Gregg started his new travel job in Conway. And I have been back at ACH. It has been good seeing everyone and getting back to how things use to be! It still feels weird that we are home for good!!

Well, nine more days until Christmas!! I don't know about you but I have a lot of shopping still to do!!! Well, I hope everyone is doing good!! Merry Christmas everyone!!!

2 comments:

Chris Streeter Davis said...

Merry Christmas to you Denise and Happy New Year! :)

Emerson said...

You to girl!!! The baby will be here soon. I can't wait for you to post some pics of her!!!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker