Sunday, October 21, 2007

What a Weekend!!!

Well, lets start with Friday...I took off work to get stuff together for Gregg's 30th b-day but we will get to that in a minute! Friday morning I got a haircut, a major haircut...

Please excuse the no makeup!! Anyway, I plan on donating it to Locks of Love. Oh and I love the new cut!! Emmie has not pulled my hair once!! It will be a little more maintenance but that is good. I think people were getting tired of my hair in a ponytail!!

So, Friday night Gregg and I went out to eat. The 19th was is actually b-day. We had one of Gregg's co-workers babysit. We went to dinner and then came home!

Then on Saturday we had a b-day party for Gregg!! It was a good turn out and we had so much fun!! Gregg's dad grilled chicken, shrimp, potatoes and corn. It was YUMMY!!! Here are a few pics....

Yes, I made him take this gay picture!

His B-day cake

Me and the Birthday Boy


Toni and Dale. Gregg's mom and step-dad.

Tim, Patti and Gregg. Gregg's dad and step-mom.

Sarah, Beef and Mark


Gregg and one of his birthday gifts.


Putting it to good use!

My sister, Jo Ann and my brother-in-law, Michael.

Austyn, Jaclyn and Chris

Mark and Sarah

Brooke and Jason

Kurt, Mike, Mary Ann, Erin

Thank you everyone for coming over and make this such a great b-day for Gregg!! Gregg, I hope you had a wonderful b-day!! I love you very much!! Thank you for being such a great husband and father! You are the best!!

Today Ashley, Grayson (Emerson's boyfriend), Emerson and I went to the pumpkin patch. They were actually closed but the owners let us take some pics. Emmie wasn't that crazy about it all at first but then she warmed up to the idea. Here are a few pics....



2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Love the hair!! That is so sweet of you to donate your hair. The pics of the party look like y'all had a good time. Wish we could have been there. We miss y'all and can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!!
Love ya,
Lindsay

Lozada's said...

I love your new hair-cut Denise! It looks really good on you. Emerson, your cheer suit is sooo cute! What are you going to be for halloween?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker