Wednesday, November 07, 2007

9 Months







9 months, can you believe it?? I can't. It has gone by so fast!! So, somethings going on with Miss Emerson include: she is standing up on her own, loves her veggies but doesn't eat a lot of fruits, has 4 jars of food a day and 4 bottles a day, it sounds like she says tickle over and over, her teacher swears she has said yellow, hello, Aniya (a classmates name) and give me that sock! Well, we know she is an overachiever but I am not convinced she has said all these things. It is pretty cute to think she has though. She likes to be scared. she will just laugh and laugh. She is still a happy little baby!! She bit her daddy the other day. We laughed, she laughed, and now she thinks it is a game. Not a smart one on our part to laugh. Oh and she can make some of the funniest faces. We hope to capture the new face she makes but of course she didn't feel like doing it when the camera was out. I will try to explain it but it won't give it justice. She gets a very serious face, puckers her lips and makes "who" sound. I will try to capture it and post it! Well, I think that is about it!

Emmie, we love you so much!! You are sooooo much fun and you make us laugh so much! You are a little sweetie! Thank you God for send this precious child to us!!

Oh, one more thing...Cameron (see the next post) and Emerson are exactly 9 months apart! We think that is pretty cool!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I can't wait to see ya'll over Thanksgiving! She's grown so much since I saw her Labor Day weekend!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker