Sunday, December 09, 2007

Say it ain't so!!!

Well, our precious Emerson turned 10 months on Friday! I can't believe it! I caught myself looking at her a lot this this weekend thinking how amazing it is to be her mommy! It amazes me all the things she is doing. Like tonight, we thought we would give her a steamed carrot. Girl ended up eating 4 of them! She is still just cruising but she did take to 2 steps by herself the other day. She just has to gain her confidence then she will be off! She does what we call her "squats." It is so cute, here are some pics...She is still the happiest baby!! Words/sounds she makes...mama, dada, baba, nana, tickle tickle...she will clap and make a noise when we say "yeeeaaahhh" it is like she is trying to say it also....she will growl when we make the roar/growl sound...she likes to be scared, she will laugh and laugh...she will play peek-a-boo, initiating it herself...wow a proud mom can go on and on!!! We got in a little late on Friday so I don't have a lot of pics to share but here is what I got...

1 comment:

Lozada's said...

Emerson, you growing so fast! It just reminds me how fast my baby is growing and I want you girls to slow down. You are adorable! I love the new pics of you!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker