Sunday, July 31, 2005

Another CRAZY Weekend...

Well, just call me "grace." On Friday, Gregg had to come home early from work to take me to the ER. I fell in a small man hole and had to get 12 stitches!!!! Yeah, it was fun. This is the second trip to the ER here in Atlanta. I am having to use my Child Life skills on myself!!!!

So, here is what happened. I was taking Rosco out to pee and he decided to chase a bird. He went in between some bushes and a tree. Instead of me pulling him back, I decided to go between them. Well, I didn't make it very far. I fell with both legs straight down in the hole. I have a HUGE bruise on my left leg and a pretty big cut on my right. I jumped out of the hole and luckily Rosco ran back to me. Needless to say he didn't get to pee. I called Gregg and he had to get a cab because I couldn't drive. We ended up staying in the ER for about 3 hours. So, Gregg ended up getting the rest of the day off. We have just been laying around this weekend. Gregg has taken very good care of me!!!!

2 comments:

Chris Streeter Davis said...

That is awful, I hope you feel better soon!

Emerson said...

Thanks! Your so sweet!! I am a lot better!!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker