Sunday, August 07, 2005

Here We Go AGAIN...

Well, it is official.....we are going to Birmingham, Al next. Gregg will start at the University of Alabama at Birmingham hospital on Sept. 6. I am very excited!!! We will only be 6 hours from Stuttgart!!!! Hopefully, this will be our last assignment. It will depend on how much money we have saved. But, if not we will for sure be home by MARCH!!!!! YEAH!!!!! We are ready!! Everyone is more than welcome to visit!!! We plan to go to Razorback games, the away games. Like the Alabama and Ole Miss. So, come on down!!!!

2 comments:

Emerson said...

We thought about staying but me and Atlanta aren't getting along to well. Haha!! You know the wreck, my fall, etc. No seriously we just figured we wanted to see as much of the US as possible and Birmingham is closer. So, we figured we should go for it!!!

Emerson said...

I know how you feel!!! I am so ready to meet her!!!!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker