Tuesday, June 06, 2006

May has come and gone....

It has been a while so I will try to catch everyone up. May 1st Gregg and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary. We went to Eureka Springs. It was relaxing! Gregg planned it all! We had a great time!! On May 6th one of my good friends got married. Congrats Jennifer and Eric! Jenn looked beautiful and the wedding was a blast! The next weekend we had our first gargae sale. It was a success!! We made around $700!! We will do it again sometime. Then on the 20th, we had our first little get together at the house! Good times with good friends!!! On the 27th we went to Gillett to celebrate it's 100th birthday. It was fun meeting some of Gregg's old teachers and others I have never met before. We also enjoyed hanging out with old friends! It was a busy month! I have been lucky enough to get to work full time and we have stayed busy with friends and family on the weekends. I am so glad to be back home so we are able to do all this stuff!!

5 comments:

Chris Streeter Davis said...

Happy late anniversary! Ours was this month too.
I know what you mean about being close to home again. It is wonderful. :)

Anonymous said...

You left out the most important part about your month of May... when are you going to update :)
Love, Casey

Emerson said...

I will when we have pics!! I think it deserves its own special spot!!:) So, those of you who are wondering what we are talking about...check out the blog in about 2 weeks!!!

Lozada's said...

Denise & Gregg,
after we left whole hog tonight jason commented on what precious people you are....not sure his word was precious...but I do think he might have said sweetest... we need to do more stuff together.. we talk about it, but we should do it. especially when all six of us can get together. love ya, casey

beckylbranch said...

cute blog!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker