Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Is that a bump I see???























Yes, I believe it is! I knew my pants were getting tighter but today well, you can kinda see a bump!!! And what is funny is I get asked all the time at work if my clothes are getting tighter or if I am showing yet. Today one of my co-workers was looking at my belly and asked me if I had a bump. I looked down and said, "Yea, I think I do!" I knew these pants were feeling a little tighter than before especially in the rear! I think it is getting time to get some new pants!

What is crazy is that I still don't feel like I am really pregnant. I mean I have the symptoms and I am obviously growing, so what is it going to take!! Maybe when we hear the heart beat or when I feel him/her move for the first time. Don't take me wrong I already LOVE this little being so much! There are a few times I have cried just thinking about if anything were to happen to he/she. It is crazy!!! Maybe it is the hormones!! Ok, I will quit rambling!

Well, I am going to try to take a picture weekly to show the progression of the belly. A friend told me that she knew someone who took a picture weekly in the same spot in their house to watch the progression of the girls belly. I had always said I wanted to do this month but we will try weekly! So, keep checking out the blog and see how big the belly gets!

3 comments:

Chris Streeter Davis said...

You are adorable! Don't worry about not "feeling" pregnant yet. You will soon enough!! :) I was the same way. I just couldn't believe it.
I look at pictures of me when I was pregnant and it is so weird. Weird that she's not in there anymore. Or just weird that she ever was... ?? I guess I should say amazing, not weird.
I had a wonderful pregnancy. It was so special having Brynn right there...she was safe in my belly. It is the most special thing ever.
Please take belly pictures! I can't wait to check in on you. :)

Lozada's said...

Love the idea of these pics Denise and please keep us posted on your baby's growth. It makes us all feel like we are part of this. Love, Casey

Dana said...

Man...this big already?!?!? What's to come??? HEHE!!! It's the best time ever to have a belly!!! I don't think I realized I was pregnant until 2 months after Dana was born!! Hehe! No so...I felt bad the whole time. But now I can't even remember what it felt like! It's awesome that you are blogging it...so YOU can remember!!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker