Saturday, July 22, 2006

A Little Scare

So yesterday was a little crazy! I woke up and started getting ready for work. I went to use the bathroom and I was spotting. I tried to stay calm and that lasted a few minutes. I called the doctor and they scheduled me for an ultrasound. I called Gregg and told him about what was going on and told him to meet me at the dr's office. So, of course I call my mom and sister had them start praying that everything was ok.

At 10am we had that ultrasound. Everything is OK!!!! When the tech started the ultrasound, the first thing we saw was the baby waving. It was like the baby was saying "Hi, mommy and daddy! I am ok!". He was kicking and moving around!! Yes, I said he! The tech said it isn't for sure but it looks like it could be a BOY!!!

I am a lot better today but I was a mess yesterday morning! THANK YOU, God for watching and protecting our little one! Well, I better get back to laying down. I have been told to rest and take it easy this weekend. Everyone just say a little thank you prayer that everything is ok!!!

Oh, here are some new pics of the baby! He actually looks like a baby this time! It is crazy that he has grown this much in about 3 weeks!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Denise, I am so glad that everything is ok! We missed you at work but are thankful that everything is great and that you are able to rest. A little boy, that is SO exciting (if that is truly what it is!) Take care, get lots of rest and let us know if we can do anything at work for you!

Dana said...

Denise- I am glad everything is okay!!! Take it easy and rest!! Pam

Lozada's said...

Denise! So sorry that you had to go through this scary emotion. Your child, even in the beginning stages, is so real and already LOVED. Take it easy and just feed it good stuff! So, what are some boy names?? You & Gregg do something fun this weekend and relax. I will take care of work for you :)

Lozada's said...

Denise, if you want there are tickers you can put on your blog that count down your pregnancy to your due date. One is tickerfactory.com. There is another one that shows the baby as it grows.....http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/pregnancy.php
Check them out!
Love, Casey

Emerson said...

You guys are so sweet! Thanks!! I am glad everything is ok also! I don't ever want to feel that way again. It was so scary!

Casey, I checked out the tickers. Those are neat but I am not sure how to put them on here. When I did put it on there it only showed half of it. I may have to have you show me!

Emerson said...

Ok, I figured it out! The baby looks a little freaky but I like how it explains what the baby looks like, has grown, how many weeks, etc! Thanks Casey!

Chris Streeter Davis said...

You work with some really nice people! :)
You look great in the picture! Aren't the ultrasounds just amazing?!!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker