Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Playing Catch Up

Well, the last week and a half has been a busy one! I will try to catch you up...

On Friday, 9-29-06, Taylor (Gregg's cousin) was in a car accident that took her life. She was such a beautiful and sweet girl! She had a smile that could light up a room! She was passionate about softball and cheerleading. And had won many awards in both. She was suppose to part of the Gillett Homecoming court this past Friday. They did a great tribute to her. They read all of her accomplishment and had a chair with her Homecoming pillow in it. I ask for everyone to keep Taylor's mom and family in your prayers! She was a joy in all of our lives!!

Saturday, 9-30-06, Rosco turned 2!!! Happy Belated Birthday, Booger!!! We didn't get to do much. I was off on Friday, so I had made him a carrot peanut butter cake with cottage cheese icing!! YUMMM!! Well, to the dogs at least!! Don't worry it is doggy safe!! And he got some tennis balls for his b-day, which are his FAVORITE!!











This past weekend was Gregg's 10 year class reunion! It was fun!! We went to Homecoming in good ole Gillett. On Saturday, we grilled hamburgers at Arkansas Post and then had dinner at his dad's restaurant. Oh, did I tell ya that he graduated with 19 people!!! We had fun!!

Yesterday, we had a 3D ultrasound done!! It was amazing!! Of course we just think Miss Emerson is just beautiful!! She is a little acrobat also. She had her feet by her head the entire time! She weighs 1.4 lbs!! They usually do these ultrasounds at 28 weeks and she will be 23 weeks on Wednesday. We may get to have it done again then!! Hope you enjoy all the pics!! I will go ahead and throw in a belly shot. I guess I am showing, I had 4 strangers say something to me today!! It is about time!! I am happy to show her off!!
















2 comments:

Lozada's said...

Love all the updates! Be glad you are still skinny because very soon you will have a really pokey belly. I love the 3D shots too. She is really growing and getting big in there.

Chris Streeter Davis said...

You look great! You will be all belly the whole time, don't worry girl. :) The ultra sound pictures are so neat.

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker