Thursday, October 26, 2006

Week 25




So, I always have Gregg take a few different pictures to give me some choices for the post. Look at how different my belly looks in these different angles. I look sooo much bigger on the right!!

Well, we had this months dr's appointment on Monday. I had to do the glucose test. Your blood sugar has to be under 120 and mine was 130.

So, I go back this Wednesday for a 3 hour test. PLEASE say a little prayer that I pass and that I don't have gestational diabetes!! I am really not that worried. I have been checking my blood sugar at work and so far the highest it has been has been 101. Also, they told me I gained 11 lbs this month!! It took me 5 months to gain about 10 lbs and then I gained 11 lbs in 1 month!! I am trying to eat a little better because I was eating crap! I don't want to continue to gain like that!!

I feel her move all the time. Gregg has felt her a couple more times! I love feeling her move it is the most amazing feeling! It is like little "hello mommy" from her!!

This past weekend Sarah and I went to a bunch of garage sales. We had a blast!! I got Emmie lots of books, including my favorite...Green Eggs and Ham!! I found a bookshelf and a little recliner for when she gets a little bigger. Oh, and the deal of the day...a brand new bouncy seat for $5. It still had its tags on it!! We found some accessories at Hobby Lobby that will match her room perfectly. I got the fabric for her bedding last week and we are going to take it to Nana this weekend. I am ready to get her room done!! My vision of the room is so cute!! BUT...we have to get started. Every time I go in there, I look around and don't know where to start. We still have to pack everything up! I was looking at the calendar and we have something going on every weekend until Dec 16th!! We will have to start packing up and painting during the week I guess!!

We are going to the Razorback game this Saturday!! I am so pumped and ready to go to a game! I love Little Rock games and tailgating!! We always have soooo much fun!! I hope everyone has a fun and safe weekend!! And...Go Hogs Go!!!

1 comment:

Chris Streeter Davis said...

You look fabulous!! You will be so glad you took all of these pictures. ;)

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker