Thursday, November 16, 2006

More Pics of Emerson!!

Isn't she sweet!! Look at her lil' booty!!

She looks so comfy!!!

Do you see the one arm in front of her face?

Look at her sweet little nose and mouth!!

She is so sweet!

She is smiling here!(above)
I love the profile pictures!(below)

We were able to get some more pics of Emerson today!! So, last time we had the 3D ultrasound done she had her feet up by her head. This time she had her hands crossed right in front of her face but we got a few good pics!! Oh, I almost forgot to tell you...she weighs 2lbs 12oz!!!

3 comments:

Lozada's said...

Emerson is soooo cute & snuggly! I know you guys loved looking at her. She is precious!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! She is adorable! The one at the top is my fave. She looks so snug!

Chris Streeter Davis said...

You got some really good pictures of her. Brynn never would cooperate. The one of her smiling is adorable. :)

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker