Thursday, November 09, 2006

Week 27


Yep, Emmie is already 27 weeks old!! And look at the belly, I didn't realize it looks that big!! But that is a good thing!!! 3 more months and she will be here! Can you believe it??? We have got to work on her room!! I hope to have pictures of a finished room after the weekend of the 18th. My plan is to get it cleaned out and painted by then.

Not much to tell you about. Some changes I have noticed include...a little swelling in my feet and hands, my stomach gets really tight after I eat, it is getting hard to bend over, leg cramps. But I have had a really easy pregnancy so I am not complaining!! I promise!!

2 comments:

Chris Streeter Davis said...

Oh my goodness, how cute you are!!! :) Your little belly is so adorable! I had a wonderful pregnancy too, we are very lucky!

Anonymous said...

You look adorable! So glad you're feeling well, too!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker