Tuesday, May 01, 2007

3rd Year Anniversary And The End Of Maternity Leave

Gregg and I have been married 3 years today!! I love you baby!! You are the most wonderful husband!! We celebrated early. On Friday, we went out to eat and went to a movie. His mom and step dad watched Emerson so we could go out. Thanks Nanu and Pops!! We had a great time and so did Emmie!!

And then today was the last day of my maternity leave. I spent all day holding and loving on Emerson!! I am blessed that I get to ease back into work. I am going to work 24 hours a week for another co-worker, Casey, who is on maternity leave. But still it is 8 hours I will not be with her. I know Gregg will take good care of her. I will just miss her!! So, today she took 2 naps on me while we were being lazy on the couch, played, practiced sitting up and rolling over, made her hand and foot print to put in a frame, went for a walk....I tried to do everything!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Happy anniversary guys!! I tried calling, but only once!

Love ya'll! Give that baby kisses for me :) Hope to see you soon!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker