Monday, May 14, 2007

Oh What A Day

Today we had Emmie's nutrition study. We got there at 9:15 and left at 2:30. She was soooo good!! They weighed and measured her. She weighs 13lbs 5oz and is 23 1/4 long!! Here are a few pics from today.


Here she is with all the leads. This test her brain function. I think she looks so silly!!




She is getting weighed here again. She is fixing to get into the "Pea Pod". This test will measure her body mass. I love this picture, she looks like a little gangster!!


We had a great weekend!! On Saturday, Emerson got dedicated!! I will have to show you pictures later. I forgot to get my camera out of my sisters car, so it is in Stuttgart right now. My mom should bring on Friday. I will try to post pictures then!! After the dedication we had family and friends over to grill out. We had a great time!!


Then on Sunday was my first Mother's Day!! I had a great day!! Gregg and Emmie took me out to eat for lunch. They gave me a beautiful ring. I tried to take a picture of mine but our other camera sucks so the pic didn't turn out. Here is a picture of some other rings...


So, obviously mine has Emerson on it. I LOVE IT!!!! Gregg and Emerson did a great job!!!

4 comments:

Dana said...

We have a picture of Dana with all that stuff on her head. She was in the "test-pilot" phase to make sure it all worked. She hated it!!! I'm glad you had a great Mother's Day!!!

Lozada's said...

I can't believe that Emm tolerated all that stuff on her head and face!
I love the rings with her name on it. I have seen those in a Parents magazine and really liked them.
Happy Mother's Day Denise!!!!

Ashley said...

Check out that belly!

hahaha

i can't wait to see her!

Jae said...

Have times changed THAT much in 6 years or is it because you work in a fancy children's hospital? I've never even HEARD of a nutrition study. Then again, they never would have been able to attach those leads to my girls' hairy heads! :)
Happy Mother's Day!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker