Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The Past 2 Weeks....

Well they have been fun but busy! Emmie started daycare at ACH and we love it!! Her teachers are the best. They are so sweet and make us feel so comfortable! She is sleeping in her crib for naps and like to be laid down instead of snuggling first. It is a good thing but I really liked the snuggling!! She has her cereal between 7 and 8 pm and then usually doesn't eat again until 7am. So, yes we are getting more sleep!!

My nieces and nephew, Grace, Ethan and Genna, were in Stuttgart last week. Emerson got to meet them for the first time. They were all so sweet with her!! She also got to meet her Uncle Mark and Aunt Jody. They gave her the cutest outfit and frog. I will have to post some pics of the outfit sometime!

Emerson also got baptized on Sunday. Yes, I know we already had her dedicated at our church but there was something about getting baptized. I guess it is because I was baptized. My mom made her a beautiful gown for her and Mica let her borrow her gold bracelet and gold cross necklace. Which was a good thing because I forgot her sweet little pearl bracelet.

So, that is about it. We are trying to get use to the schedule of leaving work, spend time with Emerson, eating, feeding her and getting her ready for bed. Before we know it, it is 10pm and time for us to go to bed. We will figure it all out!!


My very sweet husband sent these beautiful flowers to me the day that Emmie started daycare!



Mica, Grace and Genna




Austin and Ethan



Nana and Emmie



Emerson and Grace




Emerson, Mica, Genna and Gracie




Emmie and Aunt Jo Jo




The fam at the baptism

No comments:

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker