Tuesday, August 07, 2007

6 Months Old!!








Wow how time can fly!!!! We can't believe Emerson is already 6mo old!! Look at what a big girl she is! She is sitting up and playing with her toys, her new toys! Yes, Gregg and I gave her 2 new 6m+ toys today! We also bought her some sippy cups and changed her nipples to level 3!!

Emerson we love you so much!! We are so proud of all the precious little things you do!! Thank you for making us smile and laugh so much!!
We love you-Mommy and Daddy

Emmie had her nutrition study yesterday. She weighs 16lbs 10 oz and is 25 1/2 inches long! She is doing great!! Here are a few picks from yesterday. The first pick is in the brain lab. She just cracks me up. The second picture she is in the peapod. It measures her body fat.

3 comments:

Dana said...

We were at the Nutrition Center today and saw the pea pod. I don't know what you think about it, but I thought the bod pod was awesome!!!!

Ashley said...

I can't believe she's growing so fast ! I feel like i'm missing out :( Oh well, I will see her soon...and ya'll too. Love ya'll!

Lozada's said...

Happy 6mths Emmie! You are so cute and I can't wait for you & Reese to be best friends. Thanks for being so supportive of our first week in daycare. You and your mommy make it look so easy!
Also, love the new floors. You guys will really enjoy the hardwoods. Casey

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker