Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Green Beans Aren't That Bad!!




Well, Emerson finally tried some real food!! We started on Friday with green beans. She didn't make any funny faces. It didn't phase her at all. She is now trying squash and she likes it also. She has her vegies with her bottle twice a day. At her night feed she has a vegie, 2tbls of rice cereal and her bottle. I know it sounds a lot but she eats it up! Her next vegie will be carrots. Oh, we also got her a sippy cup. The one I bought was to hard for her to suck out of. But, she has already had water out of a sippy cup. It was just a different brand. So, we have to purchase some new ones. My baby girl is getting so big!! We love you baby!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is getting to be such a big girl! Time is flying by! Miss Emmie is beautiful and has the cutiest expressions!

Amanda

The Walkers said...

Hi! I love the idea of water in a sippy cup instead of a bottle. Did you just start that around 6 months? She is so precious!

crystal said...

Too cute!!!

Lindsay said...

To cute. I miss y'all so much. I can't wait to see you. Please give that precious girl a hug and a kiss from me.
Love ya,
Lindsay

Dana said...

My mom always fed me in the buff too!!! Easy clean up!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker