Friday, January 11, 2008

11 months (a little late)







I am a little late posting these pics. They were taken on the 7th and we were recovering from the stomach bug. All of us were recovering!! It is crazy that she is already 11 months old. She is so much fun and she is getting such a cute personality. So some things she is doing...puts things up to he ear and says "Hi," when she sees you for the first time she says "Hey," She really is getting curious about everything, she will walk as long as she is holding on to her toy, us, coffee table, etc., she has taken a few steps on her own but still doesn't have the confidence, she likes to eat what we are eating (I think she might be done with baby food. She wants the real stuff), she would rather feed herself, she blows kisses all the time, she got a new convertible car seat (which I will post pics once I remember to take some) and she is doing a lot better with car rides! I guess that is it for now! Emerson you bring us such joy! We love you VERY much!!

2 comments:

Jeremy and Melissa said...

Can you believe our babies are going to be 1 soon? Little Emerson is getting so big!!

Lozada's said...

Emerson! You are growing way too fast. Thanks for helping me figure out what to feed Reese. I seem to have a hard time giving up the bottle feeds for real food. She loves it though.

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker