Sunday, February 03, 2008

4 More Days...







Well, 4 more days and my baby will be 1!! Where has the year gone??? She is soooo much fun!! Here are a few of her "new" toys...she loves the bathtub and as you can see in one of the pictures she is playing with my shaving cream lid...she loves to play with her bumbo...I know it is not a toy and there was a safety recall on the thing but we are always right there when she is playing with it...when asked, she will SOMETIMES touch her head and her belly...the other night I asked her if she was ready for a bath and our precious little girl crawled from the living room to the bathroom...ok and the most exciting news...Emerson started walking Friday night...she is still doing a combintation, walking and crawling but you can tell the fear is gone. Emerson we LOVE you so much!! You are soooo much fun!! You bring smiles to our faces and you make us laugh sooo much!! I am sad to see you grow so fast but excited about what the future holds for us!! We love you baby girl!!!

5 comments:

auntie andi said...

girl, she is BEAUTIFUL! i love the picture of her tumbling over...she's so stinkin' cute! ; )

Dana said...

I can't believe it's been a year already!!!! This age is the best!!! And it just keeps getting better!

Lozada's said...

Emerson, you are beautiful! I love the update. Your birthday is just 4 days away!

Jeremy and Melissa said...

Emerson, I like the picture of you in the Titleist hat. I love to play with my daddy's Titleist hat - I can always find it! Love, Jackson

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday very soon!!! Oh my goodness, what a big girl!!!:)

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker