Thursday, February 07, 2008

Emerson is 1!!!

Happy Birthday baby girl!!! We love you so much! We hope you have a WONDERFUL 1st birthday!!

We already let her open one of her gifts this morning. We have another one for her to open this evening. I made cupcakes for us to eat tonight! I promise we will take LOTS of pictures and post them later! We will have a small birthday party for Emerson, Gregg and me this evening. On Sunday, we will have her actual birthday party!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMERSON!!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday my sweet little Emerson! Can't wait to see you on Sunday. You have grown so fast. We love you so very much!
Nanu and Pops

The Rodgers said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl!! We hope you have a wonderful 1st birthday.
b,t & c

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Emerson! I love you so very much!

auntie andi said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Emerson! I hope your 1st birthday is the BEST!!!! ; )

--andi

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker