Sunday, June 05, 2005

Starting out in Atlanta with a Crash, Boom, Bang!!

Well, we have had a crazy weekend to say the least. Last night Gregg, Rosco and I were in a wreck. We are a little sore, minor scrapes and bruise but we are OK!!!

Gregg was driving and we weren't but about a mile form our apartment. We were at the stop light waiting to get on the access road. The light turn green. We made it half way through and a lady hit the back end of the passenger side of the car. It spun us and then flipped us upside down. I was FREAKING out to say the least. We got out and we had some VERY nice people help us out. The lady behind us stayed until the cops came because she wanted to give her statement. She came up to us and said, "It was not your fault. That lady ran the stop light." everything happened so quickly. Because I had some shoulder and neck/back pain they took me to the hospital. So, it was me and the other lady on stretchers in the back and Gregg in the front with the driver. The lady received the a ticket for running the stop light.

The fireman were so nice, they took Rosco back to the apartment. Even after he peed in their truck!!! He was soooo scared!!! We got checked out at the hospital. Everything is good!! Please say a little thank you prayer to God that none of us were really hurt!!

We are trying to get a rental car so we can go see our car. I will send some pictures later. I highly recommend a Saturn Vue!!! They have dent resistant panels. We were hit full force and Gregg said that there wasn't even a dent. Amazing!!!

Well everyone take care!!! Wear you seat belts!!! And I will say a little prayer that my mom says over us:

Dear God, please watch over everyone's car side to side and bumper to bumper. I pray that nothing will bump them and they won't bump anything!! Amen.

Take care everyone!!!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

this is sarah...by the way!! thanks for telling me you even had a blog you heifer!! o mi goodness about the wreck...i am so thankful that yall are OK. how scary that must have been. i think that should be a sign to just head on back to arkansas!! and they say boston has the craziest drivers in the u.s....perhaps atlanta is a close 2nd!! never even checked out Laura's blog, didn't know you had one...jennifer says you need to allow anonymous comments...call me afterwhile...or i'll call you. love you!! :) Sarah

Emerson said...

Hey guys, I tried to figure out how to reset that I can have anonymous. I can't figure it out. Can you help?

Emerson said...

Thanks Laura! I think I did it. We will see!!!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker