Friday, October 14, 2005

Going To Be A Busy Weekend!!

Well, we are leaving for AR tomorrow morning. We are going to try to leave AL by 6:00am!! I know, way to early but we have a lot to do. When we get to LR we are going to take the dogs to the kennel. One of my friends, Jennifer, is getting married. So, we are going to try on some bridesmaid dresses. After that I am going to get my haircut. And it needs cut BADLY!!!! Then I am going to go to a baby shower and then at 7:00pm we are going to go to a surprise birthday party. Oh man, I am already tired!!!!

Then on Sunday, we plan to go to church at Church at Rock Creek. Yeah!!! I love that church!!! Then it will be off Stuttgart we go to pack up stuff. I know my parents and my sister are excited. They have been storing ALL of our stuff for over a year!!! Yeah, they are good people!!!! I am ready to unpack. It will be like Christmas!!! We never used any of our wedding gifts because we knew we were about to move. So, once again YEAH!!!!

Then on Monday, we will have to leave Stuttgart about 7:00am. We have to go to the house and make sure they left it in good shape, cleaned, etc. Then we go sign the papers for the house at 9:00am!!!!! Then it is back to the house to unload our cars and wait for the refrigerator to be delivered. Then go pick up our doggies and back to AL. Wow, what a weekend it will be!!!!

No comments:

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker