Sunday, October 09, 2005

Shop! Shop! Shop!

So, this weekend Gregg and I looked for the necessities for the house. You know refrigerator, washing machine, dryer, mattress for the bed that we don't have, etc. Well, we found 2 items!! We bought the softest mattress and the coolest refrigerator. And we got a GOOD deal on both!!!!It is so funny when you get excited about a mattress and a refrigerator!!! So, we might be sleeping on a mattress and box springs for a while because I can't find the bedroom set that I want. I am being picky!!!! Well, we sign on our house on the 17th, one more week. We will be home owners!!!!!

4 comments:

Emerson said...

You are so funny!!! I am planning on staying a couple weeks sometime after we close. I will call ya!! I would love the help!!!

Chris Streeter Davis said...

How exciting! I would be excited about all of those things too!! :)

Jennifer said...

That sounds like fun!!! I am so happy for y'all.

Emerson said...

Thanks guys!!!! Only 4 more days and it will be ours!!! I am ready to get all moved in so we can have people over!!!!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker