Thursday, October 27, 2005

Moving In...

Well, Gregg and I are going home this weekend to start moving in our stuff!! Yea!!!! Then I am going to stay the rest of the week to unpack all boxes. We will finally get to see and use our stuff from our wedding!!! So, it will be like Christmas for me while I am unpacking. I am so excited!!

I am going to miss Gregg though! The dogs will be with me which will help. They are going to love it! They will get to go outside and play all day! I am also ready to see everyone! It has been awhile since I have been home this long.

I will be there for Halloween. The previous owners told us that it is very busy around there. They suggested that we sit in a lawn chair in our driveway and hand out candy. So, I guess I will do that Monday night. It should be fun and I might meet some of our neighbors!! I hope the dogs don't go crazy, barking and all. We don't want to start out on the wrong foot with the neighborhood!

Well, we are ready to see everyone!! You guys are more than welcome to come and visit me. Watch out I might put you to work!!! Heehee!!! Just kidding!!! See you soon!!!

No comments:

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker