Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Boy or Girl???

That is right it is a girl!! We sooo are excited!! We will have to start saving now!! We weren't sure if she was going to cooperate at first but she finally did!! We will have another ultrasound at around 20 weeks but our friend was certain it was a girl!! Thank you Lynne again for doing this! It was so amazing to see her!! Your ultrasound is tons better than the one Gregg has been using. We are pretty sure her name will be Emerson Kathleen and maybe call her Emmie!! I don't think it has sunk in yet. WE ARE HAVING A LITTLE GIRL!!! Oh, the shopping we will do!! Any way, here are some pictures from today!

Here she is relaxing! Can you see her hands behind her head?? She does this a lot!! But, look at her legs...they are crossed!! How cute!! She is being a little lady!!


Look at our little princess!!


Ok, I love these 2 pictures!! They are of her little feet!! How cute!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting!!! I just got back from the gym and immediately checked the site! WOOHOO!! Congratulations on your little girl!! Oh that will be so fun!! :) Can't wait to see you tomorrow! Congrats again!

Chris Streeter Davis said...

Yaaaaay!!! How much fun y'all will have with your little girl! :)
Brynn put her hands behind her head too, it was so cute!!
I love the pictures. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Anonymous said...

Uh-Oh! We've got Miss America competition!!! Who will win in 2026? It'll be the first ever tie :o)

I'm so excited about your news...it's sooooo fun to shop for a baby girl! We'll have to go together!

Oh, and that's the cutest ultrasound pic I've ever seen!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! How exciting!! I was talking to Melanie while driving home from work tonight, and she checked your blog to see that a baby girl was on the way!!! She kept saying how cute her pictures were. I couldn't wait to get home and see for myself, and she was oh so right!!! Miss Emerson is too cute!!! I know you can't wait to start shopping!!! See you at work tomorrow, Cassandra

Dana said...

Welcome to the girl club!!! I realized the other day that I have the only girl in the department - at least for a few more weeks until Riley Cate gets here. We need more numbers!!! Congratulations!! -Pam

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker