Saturday, August 19, 2006

Week 15


Alright, I am going to try this again. I finished the blog last night and it messed up. I was a little upset but oh, well!! So, wow I am already 15 weeks! It is going by so quickly!! If the baby cooperates, we get to find out the sex on Tuesday, the 22nd!! I just found out our friend will do a 3D ultrasound also! We are so excited!!


This past Sunday, Gregg did an ultrasound on me. Here are a few pictures!! The baby was standing on its head the majority of the time. Enjoy the pics!



It looks like the baby is sucking its thumb! How cute!!


Here the baby is standing on its head! I love this picture!


And the baby is just chillin here! Maybe sucking its thumb again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Denise! I love the pictures of the baby (the ones of you are nice too!)...I think that is definitely a thumb in the mouth, that was how ALL my brother's ultrasound pictures looked like! I like the one standing on its head too! Haha! Anyway...it was nice to work with you a little today. I can't wait for the baby...I'll babysit for free...you and Gregg can go out and relax! :) Haha!

Chris Streeter Davis said...

You look so cute! I love the ultrasound pictures. I see a little bump now for sure. :)

Anonymous said...

Denise! I just found your blog! I love it! I am so excited for you and Gregg! Your belly is really growing! You are going to be so cute!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker