Monday, August 28, 2006

Gifts for Emerson

This weekend Ashley and I went looking and shopping for us and the babies. She found some really cute onesies like "My Daddy's a Geek" "Word to Big Bird". I may have to go back and get the one that says "Elmo is my Homeboy" and "Does this diaper make me look fat?". We looked at baby bedding and we have decided that there is not a lot of clothing choices for us. We found REALLY cute baby clothes though. I couldn't resist buying some clothes for Miss Emerson. They are so cute and were so cheap!! Big sale at Old Navy guys!!!


We went to Stuttgart on Sunday. We celebrated Gregg's mom, Toni and our niece, Audrey's b-day. And then Austin and Mica had a play so we went to that also. Well, Emerson received some gifts also. Her Aunt Shelia gave her a very cute onesies which is called a sleeping bag. It is VERY sweet!! She also got a cute little elephant and bear! Then my mom made Miss Emmie the softest blanket! She is going to love all of this stuff!! Is she going to be spoiled??? We will just call it...Well Loved!!!

3 comments:

Chris Streeter Davis said...

I love all the cute stuff!! I need to go to Old Navy! :)

Lozada's said...

I am sure there will be many more days of buying cute stuff for Emerson... even before she arrives. And the girl stuff is just tooo cute to resist. Love her new clothes!

Anonymous said...

You HAVE to tell me where to find all those hilarious onesies!!! We're planning on hitting old navy on monday to get stuff for next summer :o) Oh, and keep march 1-3 open: there's a big consignment sale here in Searcy with tons of cute cute stuff. We went today and found lots of winter things and even a brand new baby sling and floor "gym".

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker