Thursday, September 07, 2006

Week 18



She is growing!! The belly is getting bigger!! Not much to talk about. Gregg and I have been walking at our local park every night. Today we saw some peewee football teams practice. They were so cute!! It has been so beautiful outside!! I have been having some hip pain and leg cramps. The dr's office said it is probably due to Miss Emmie growing. Oh, wait I do have some exciting news....I will be working full time or should I say as a full time employee at Children's starting Monday!! Yeah!!!

3 comments:

Dana said...

Wow!! Emmie is really "pooching" today!!!

Chris Streeter Davis said...

How sweet! Looking good Momma! :)

Anonymous said...

You are looking sooooo cute! I can't wait to watch and hear about your progress!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker