Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Update...

I had a dr's appointment today. Everything went well! I am 90% effaced but still 1 cm. He went ahead and scheduled an induction date for Feb 16th. I am so excited! I have a date to look towards. So if we don't have her before then, Miss Emerson will be meeting us on the 16th!!

The dr said I am progressing well and that he likes for his patients to try to go naturally meaning without the induction. He also measured me and said that she doesn't appear to be a big baby. So, I am assuming that means 6-7 lbs. We heard the heart beat and it sounded good and strong!

I am in such a good mood now that I know she will be here by the 16th if not sooner! We have a new count down...possibly 10 more day until Emerson Taylor Kathleen will be here!!!!!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

yeah!!! i know you are excited and ready to meet her. 10 more days! wow, i wish it were me. the last couple of months are not the most comfortable. i am having horrible hip and back problems, but only 10 more weeks to go.

Lozada's said...

I am sooooo excited that you have delivered that precious angel. I can't wait to meet her in person! I look forward to many pics and updates once you guys get home.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS DENISE AND GREG!!! (Rosco and Lola too!) I'm so happy for you guys and cannot wait to meet Miss Emmie! Please let me know if you need anything...dinner, a babysitter, anything. Seriously, I'd be happy to help. I know you're busy and all, but I want to see more pictures! :) The pictures that Casey took were beautiful. She is precious! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!!!! I love the pictures that you sent. Emerson is absolutely gorgeous!!!! I can't wait to see more pics of her!!! I hope you guys are settling in well at home.

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker