Wednesday, March 28, 2007

2 Month Shots

Well, Emerson had her 2 month shots today. She is actually 7 weeks today! She weighs 11 lbs 5 oz and is 22 inches long. She is in the 75% in weight and 50% in height!! She had to get 3 shots today. It broke my heart but she did good! She is so sweet! I can't remember if I shared that we had to go to the ER a few weeks back. We went for eye discharge and while we were there her breathing rate was high and they heard a heart murmur. So, we were put in a trauma room. Since I have worked in the ER in the past it kind of scared me that they were keeping us in the trauma room. We had to see her pediatrician for a follow up and he wasn't to concerned about the murmur. He rated it a 1 out of 6 and the ER had rated it a 2 out of 6. Well, today he didn't hear the murmur!!! He said that he will evaluated it again at 4 months. He said that she looked perfect and that he still wasn't that concerned about it!!

2 comments:

Lozada's said...

I can imagine that you were freakin out after hearing about the murmur. I would have been. It seems that we stayed on our toes with Jonas, and even with Reese I get teary over anything that happens with her. I hate that feeling of fear. SOOOOO glad to hear that Dr Oneill couldn't even hear it today. WOOOO HOOOOO! Keep us posted!

Riley Cate said...

Hooray!!! So glad everything looks ok!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker