Thursday, March 01, 2007

She is 3 Weeks Old!!!

This is Emmie's favorite little toy! It plays a song and lights up. She loves looking at it while we change her diaper! It amazes me how alert she is! She is so sweet!

She also enjoys playing in the swing! She will watch the fish as they turn in a circle! I love the swing because it alows me to try to get some stuff done around the house!!



So, yesterday and today Emerson and I ventured out! We went to the Rhea Lana sale yesterday. I started getting us ready around 10:30am and we finally left around 3pm! It took me that long to get the diaper bag ready, clean bottles, feed and change Emmie a couple of times, answer the phone, figure out the car seat, feed myself, etc!! It was good to get out! I didn't get anything. I was mainly looking for bows but they didn't have the ones I was looking for.


We are so excited because yesterday Emmie was excepted into study for babies that are formula fed! I will get more details as it gets closer to her first appointment but we are suppose to get compensated with formula for our time!! Which is GREAT because formula is EXPENSIVE!!!


Well, today we went to Duck Duck Goose. It didn't take us so long to get ready this time. We started getting ready around 9am and left the house around 11:15am. We met up with Emmie's Aunt Jo Jo! We had a good time looking for Emmie's cousins some clothes. Then we met up with Ashley, Jennifer and Emmie's new friend Mary Claire! I ended up buying some clothes, yes more clothes that Emerson probably doesn't need but they are soooo cute!! I also found her the bows that go on the little headband!! She is modeling one of the bows in the last pic. I have been looking for the little headband so I am so excited that I found it there! I ended up buying 7 bows to go along with the headband!!

3 comments:

Chris Streeter Davis said...

She is adorable!!!!!! I love those bows and the really cute ones are hard to find. Congratulations on everything! She is beautiful. :)

Anonymous said...

Emmie! I'm so glad that you and Mom got to get out the past couple days! Yeah! If you are wanting to get out this weekend...on Sunday and watch your Aunt Jana run in the half marathon, it's sure to be a good time! :) You are so cute and that swing is pretty cool. Tell your mom that we miss her at work and we want to see you soon!! Suki wants to know how Rosco and Lola are? She misses them. Take care and we'll see you soon. PS - I love that Gregg is sporting the HOT TAMALES shirt in the sleeping picture! Awesome! :)

Lozada's said...

It was so good to run into you at DDG yesterday. I ended up buying a pink bow just incase :) .....You look great and Emmie is beautiful. Glad to see you out & about. It was weeks before I got out with Jonas. You are BRAVE!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker