Saturday, March 17, 2007

Pictures from Wye Mountian

Our little family picture!

Mommy and Emmie

Daddy and Emmie

Emmie and Riley!! Look at Riley's cute smile!!

Emmie finally smiled for a picture!!!

Look at these precious girls!!

This picture cracks me up...Emmie is trying to suck on Riley and it looks like Riley is trying to tell Emmie to "talk to the hand"

We made it Wye Mountain and took some great pics with our new camera!! It was so beautiful there! We will try to make it to the festival every year! As we were leaving we saw Melanie, Jason and Riley Carlton. We decided to take some pics of the girls. Aren't they cute!!!

We must have worn Emmie out by being out there so long. When we got home she cried for about an hour and then fell asleep. She laid on my stomach like a little rag doll, she was out!! She or maybe I should say that I hit another milestone. Miss Emerson slept all night in her crib!!! She has been sleeping in her pack and play next to our bed but she can be a noisy sleeper. I am so proud of all of us!! She is getting to be so big!! It is scary how fast they grow!!

3 comments:

Lozada's said...

Denise, we have had our house phone ringer off for several days and you reminded me to turn it back on. I turn it off if Jonas & I nap together! Sorry about that. My cell is 425-8831. The baby will be here soooooo soon and I guess I am ready!

Unknown said...

These pics are cute!! I can't wait to meet Miss Emerson!!! Take care and keep us updated.

Lindsay said...

She is so precious. I can't wait to see her in person.

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker