Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Just Chillin'


Toy pig...phone...does it really matter?!?


Em is going to be a good mommy one day! Here she is giving her baby a bottle. She did this all on her own. I didn't show her how to give the baby the bottle. Oh and she knew how to put the baby in the highchair. The motherly instinct just kicked in!!


Now baby needs a drink


And now baby needs baby food! Once again she did all this on her own! Emerson you AMAZE me!! I love you baby girl!!!!!!!


And every baby needs a passy :)


Look at this face. I can't remember why she was doing this but we can just call it her duck face!!


My girly, girl and her purse!


Big girl feeding herself

1 comment:

crystal said...

I'm loving all the pictures. Can't beleive she is so big. I never hear you guys talk at the office since I am never there at daylight hours, but it's fun to stay up on the blog sites!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker