Wednesday, July 09, 2008

May 2008 (part 2)

It can't get much better than this!!

What a ham!!

Mommy's little chef!!

How sweet is this, cuddling with her glow worm!!

World's Smallest Ponytail

I love how she is on her tippy toes reaching for her milk!

Em loves to throw things away!

She is our little cleaner!!

Em and Mommy at the Trav's game

What a hottie!!

Speaking about hottie, here is Grayson...Emerson's lil hottie!!

Yes, that is a toilet in the background but Emerson never lets me put sunglasses on her and she let me in the bathroom at the zoo. And you know me I had to get a pic!

My big girl! She looks so big to me here!!

First trip to the zoo! Silly gorilla!!

This baby gorilla is about the same age as Emmie! He was so cute!!

Up close and personal with the giraffe


Mommy and me, fun times at the zoo!!

1 comment:

Gracie said...

u better pray that she's still ur little cleaner when she gets to be around 11 and 12 because i know i'm not!!!!!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker