Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Stuttgart Tornado

This was 3 houses down from my parents house. By the grace of God my parents house didn't have any damage! God is such a protector, not one fatality in this tornado! God is good!

This is my niece, Audry's trampoline. It flew from their backyard over this house into this persons front yard.

This was across the street from my grandma's house

One of my grandma's neighbors

This is a tree at my grandma's house. It fell in between the two houses.

My Grandmother's backyard. You could see the next door neighbors house or the ally

This is my Grandmother's house. Isn't God good...She didn't have any damage to her house!

Next to my Grandmother's house

This was next door to my Grandmother's house

My Grandmothers street

The back of the middle school. You couldn't even see the front because of trees in the road.

The Armory

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear your fam is OK and they didn't have any damage. What an awful experience for all the people we love down there! Give your momma and daddy a hug for me!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker