Thursday, December 14, 2006

Another cute gift for Emerson...


Isn't this the cutest thing!! One of co-workers, Roberta, gave this to us!! If you haven't figured it out, it is a Razorback mobile and it plays the fight song!! We wanted Emerson to be a Razorback fan and now I don't think she will have much of a choice!! This child already has 3 different Razorback cheerleading outfits. One for 3 mo, 9 mo and 18 mo. I think she is set!! Go Hogs Go!!!


So, I am 32 weeks now! Only 8 more to go!! Kinda crazy!! We had our childbirth class and breastfeeding class. They both went well! We learned a lot at the breastfeeding class. Hopefully we will remember all the info!! It made us think about if we want visitors or not at the hospital after she is born. We are thinking we will only have family for the first day and then maybe friends the second. Or, just have people come visit us once we get home. They talked a lot about bonding and the importance of letting the baby get comfortable. You can't really do that with lots of visitors. So, we aren't sure yet what we are going to do. They gave us a tour of the labor and delivery unit in our childbirth class. The birthing room is like a hotel room!! It is nice!! Oh, and did I tell ya that the class kinda scared me. I just want my epidural to work!!!

How I am feeling these days...I get really tired at work and try to do things that allow me to sit. My feet are really sore at the end of the day and they are starting to swell a litttle. I still feel her move around and I can tell she is getting bigger in there!! I have been letting her listen to classical music. I will post some pics sometime with the headphones on the belly. On some of the songs she really moves around!! I think it is so neat! Well, that is about it for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wait until she gets that cute little Lsu Tiger that her cousin is getting for her.Ha! Wouldn't want to confuse her at such an early age. Love ya'll, Cindy

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker