Monday, December 11, 2006

Update on Emerson's Room


Here is what I did Saturday night...FINALLY painted her room!! I am very pleased with it. I still have to paint the baseboards and bookshelf. Gregg's Nana has finished her bedding!! And we should get it this weekend. Gregg still has to paint the crib and stuff but he got it together. I really like it also, he was putting all of it together for me while I painted.

Oh, and we had our childbirth class on Saturday. It kinda scared me but it was helpful also! Gregg entertained me though. At one point I told him he was to immature for the class!! I love you honey!! It got me excited also! It is getting closer and as we get the room finished I am getting more and more ready for her to be here!

1 comment:

Lozada's said...

the pink is really sweet. can't wait to see it all put together. love ya!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker