Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Week 33


Alrighty, so I am 33 weeks now! And boy is she growing!! I had a dr's appointment yesterday. I measured right at 33 weeks which is great! He said usually you start measuring bigger but she is right on track! I quit added up the pounds I have gained. It was a little depressing. I have been having indigestion and still feeling tight. But...she is moving like crazy!! I love it!! You can see when she pushes against my belly!! It is pretty cool!!

I have a funny story for you guys. I got up about 5am to use the bathroom. Well, when I stood up I didn't realize my left leg was asleep. So, I wasn't standing for long...needless to say I fell. I said a few choice words which woke Gregg up. His response was, "Where are you?" Which I responded, "I fell." He had to get up and help me up. Well, the good thing is that I didn't pee on myself!! But, I just took off my socks and shoes and my baby toe is way swollen, bruised and has some busted blood vessels. Just call me "grace."

Well, Gregg finished painting the baby furniture and touched up on the pink paint in her bedroom. We still have to paint the baseboards and bookcase and then we can start moving everything in!!! Oh, and Nana finished the bedding. It is SOOOOOO adorable!! I just love it!! I can't wait to get everything in her room!! Hopefully soon!!

It is one of bestfriends birthday today. Happy Birthday Tabatha!! I hope you have a wonderful day!! Well, if I don't post again before Christmas...I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Christmas!!

1 comment:

Lozada's said...

Denise, had no idea that you fell. Hope your toe heals fast. I totally understand your clumliness. I am the same way.. and all the time!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker