Sunday, December 03, 2006

Week 30





Well, 10 more weeks to go!! The time is flying by! She is still moving a lot and you can see her moving around! She just bounces around in there!! It is cool but crazy at the same time! I still love it though!! Oh and she is squishing everything...my bladder, stomach, hitting my ribs and pelvic bone!!! I feel like I am having to pee ALL of the time! And my stomach, I am can't seem to eat as much which I guess is a good thing! But you can hear my stomach growl but I know I can't eat any more. I get so tight! But it is all good!!:)

We finally started on Emmie's room last week! But we have only primed it. We still need to paint it. Here are a few before pics! Oh, I plan on painting it light pink!!

1 comment:

Lozada's said...

Denise, you are glowing in these pics. I think it might be your red lips. Love what you look like! I look forward to seeing Emerson's pink walls soon.

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker