Thursday, December 28, 2006

34 Weeks


I hope everyone had a great Christmas!! We did, especially Emmie!! I decided to take a pic of all of Emerson's gifts and I can't believe how much she got!! Check it out...

She got way more gifts than Gregg and I!! She is one loved girl!! Thank you again for all the gifts!!

So, only 6 more weeks!! I am getting ready. I think I had some braxton hicks contractions today. I don't have much more to report on the pregnancy thing. I am still pretty tired, have leg/hip cramps and a little swelling. I still feel her move which of course I LOVE!! Gregg and I just watch my belly at night. It is the greatest thing!! We painted the baseboards and bookshelf in her room. We plan on putting one more coat of the pink paint on the walls. Then we will be able to move everything in!!! I am ready to get her room done!! It will be so cute!! I will post pics once we get it finished!!

Well, I hope everyone has a safe and Happy New Year!! And we can't forget those Hogs!!! Go Hogs BEAT Wisconsin!!!!

Oh, I forgot one more picture. I had to work at the hospital on Christmas. Luckily they allowed Gregg to help out also. We walked Santa and Mrs. Clause around to hand out stocking and take pictures with the kiddos. Well, here is a picture of Santa and Emmie. Santa said she was telling him what she wanted for Christmas!!!

No comments:

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker