Wednesday, January 03, 2007

35 Weeks


Ok, so 5 more weeks!! I am ready!! Not much has changed...I am still tired and hurt. She is still moving like crazy but it feels different. I can't explain it! I love watching my belly move around. I had a dr's appointment yesterday. I thought I would start going weekly but my next appointment will be Jan 16th. Then I will start going weekly. Maybe I will be dilated by then!!

You know I heard stories about the crazy things that people say to pregnant people. What I can't stand is how I have had a few people make comments on how big I am. Ok people, I know I am getting bigger and I am suppose to be I AM HAVING A BABY!!! BUT...just some advice DON'T tell a pregnant person she is big. My self esteem isn't the highest. I don't feel very attractive so don't go on and on about how big I am! Ok, I am exaggerating a bit but my advice is either don't say anything at all or lie if you have to!!! Sorry, I will get off my soap box!!

Oh, I have to tell you that I have the sweetest and best husband!! Last night I woke up around 3am with my hips hurting. For some reason Gregg woke up shortly after. I told him I was in a lot of pain and the emotional me started crying. He just held me and ask if there was anything he could do. Then the sweet moment...
Gregg-"If I haven't told you, Thank You."
Me-"For what?"
Gregg-"For carrying our baby."
Me-"You're welcome." While crying even more!

I love you Gregg and thanks for being such a great husband!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That story about Gregg is awesome...I will find one like that someday! :) Haha. Anyway...you are getting bigger (don't shoot me for saying that!) but you are one of the cutest preggers I have ever seen so don't worry about it!!! :) We all love you at work...we can't wait to see Emmie!!

Cary and Amanda said...

You look beautiful! Don't you worry about your size...you are one of the most adorable pregos ever! Wish I could see you in person!!! And how sweet is Gregg?!? Miss Emmie is so lucky to have loving parents like you and Gregg. I know y'all can't wait for her to be here! I am so ready to see some pictures!

Anonymous said...

Ok, that is SO SWEET!!! That one almost made me tear up!!! What a sweet husband!!!!

Anonymous said...

ok, tear drop a coming...how sweet is your husband? He is taking good care of you!! Denise, you and Emmie look fantastic! Thanks for giving us the pointers on what not to say to pregnant woman, but you look oh so adorable. Keep us updated on the blog. Im a regular checker.

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker