Tuesday, January 09, 2007

ACH Shower for Emerson

My co-works had a shower for Emerson last night! We had a blast!! The food was great and I really enjoyed visiting with everyone outside of the hospital. Thank you guys for all the cute and useful gifts!! We have so many awesome books to read to Emerson! I can't wait!! Here are some pics from the shower! Enjoy!

The cute and yummy cake!! You can't see it but it had an E on the top of it! It was so cute!

Casey, Esther and Me!! Thanks girls for hosting such a beautiful and fun shower!


Gloriane, Mandy, Emily and Leslie


Emily, Amelia, Melanie and Riley Cate, Casey's arm:), Leslie and Kathy


Casey and I are about 7 weeks apart! We took so many belly pics! I will post some more later. I am going to wait and look at some off of Casey's camera. I had too many chins in all my other pics! :)

Thanks again everyone for a wonderful shower! Emerson will be excited to meet all of you guys!! Hopefully it won't be to much longer!!

2 comments:

Lozada's said...

Of course I love our belly pics. You are beautiful Denise and make an even more beautiful momma! Emerson will be soooo proud of you!
Love,
Casey

Anonymous said...

both of you no p-ssy sex but love to get you in bed , strip you naked and c-m in your tight bum holes mmmmmmmmmmm love anal

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker