Thursday, January 04, 2007

Emerson's Room

Finally, here are some pictures from Emerson's room!! I just love it but we have a few little things that we still need to do...
Like painting her wooden letters.
Here is her little reading area! We plan on covering her little chair sometime.
We still have to get the baskets and the changing pad for the changing table. My mom will make a hot pink cover for the changing pad and the basket liners are made out of her bedding material. Nana is making the liners for us.

We are getting a black cover for the chair and Nana is going to make us a blanket out of Emmie's bedding material. The blanket will be on the chair. We are going to get a little table for next to the chair. And those are some little knick knacks on the chair. We plan on hanging them also. My sister is coming over this weekend, she is my interior decorator. Hopefully we will get everything hung!
And here is her bedding!! We still need the the hot pink sheet. My mom is going to make that for her once we find material to match. There are way to many shades of pink out there! And I can't find the right one. After writing this it seems like we still have a lot to do but we really don't. I am ready for Emerson to be here so she can enjoy her room also!!

4 comments:

Cary and Amanda said...

emerson has the cutest room ever!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pics, since I have been asking like everyday!!!! The room is ADORABLE! I love the pink and black!!! Emerson is going to have a blast in there!!!

Lozada's said...

I love what you & Gregg have done with Emerson's room. It is soooo adorable. I love her bedding too!

Riley Cate said...

I LOVE her room! It's sooooo sweet!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker