Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Week 37


3 more weeks!!! How exciting!! Not much to report...I still feel about the same. I am getting a little nervous but still excited. We have the bags packed and they are in the car! I hope to get the car seat installed this week. I plan on letting them do that at ACH. This way I know it has been installed correctly!

Gregg's work had a baby shower for us on Monday. Here are some pics from the shower.


This onesie says "I love my daddy" on the front and on the back in a heart on her bottom says "and my daddy loves me"

This onesie says "worth the wait" And it is right, she will be worth the wait!!

And I would like to do a little advertising for a co-worker of mine. Casey painted these CUTE letters for me. She made the precious wreath and adorable name plaque!! She is so creative!! Thanks again Casey for helping make Emerson's room so cute!!!


Well, I guess I have posted my limit of pictures because it won't let me add any more. So, I will add the other pics later.

4 comments:

Riley Cate said...

Her name looks sooooo cute! Casey is soooo talented! I can't wait for Emerson to see how much she loves her room!

Jennifer said...

Those letters are so cute. I know you are very excited. I have three MONTHS to go! I feel enormous. Emerson's room is cute. Good Luck and keep us posted.

Dana said...

The letters look awesome on the wall!!! WooHoo!!! Can you believe it's almost time for Emerson's big arrival???

Chris Streeter Davis said...

Oh my time flies! I can't believe it's almost here!! I love the letters!! They are so cute. Her room is adorable too. Good luck to you. Everything will be just fine. :)

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker