Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Week 36



4 MORE WEEKS!!!! I am so excited and ready!! Well, things are about the same. My feet and hands are swelling again, still get the leg cramp, indigestion and all that stuff. A new thing...I had contractions Monday night. I woke up around 3 am in lots of pain. We started timing them. They would go from 5 min to 7 min to 15 min to 5 min to 30 min. So, very sporadic. I called the dr the next morning and the nurse told me that it was just my body practicing, getting ready for her to come! I felt a little silly but oh well. She told me that when the contractions are 4-5 min apart for an hour or if my water brakes to come in. Another neat thing is that I can tell when she is sleeping and when she is awake, or at least today I could. She moved for like 2 hours today!! I loved it!! And then she was asleep for about 2 hours or at least I didn't feel her move again for another couple of hours! It is so amazing!! I was looking at her last 3D ultrasounds last night wondering what she will look like! I can't wait to hold her and love on her!!

1 comment:

Lozada's said...

I can't believe it is almost time for her to ARRIVE! I can't wait!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker